Illustrator... even if it kills me.

And every time I jump into the program I think it just might-- either that or I might break something valuable.

I've been able to work around my Illustrator problems for years now, but in the span of one week, I've got three separate jobs that won't compromise with me, and I feel it's time to bite the bullet and really get this crap sorted out.  I'll get it figured out.  Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
I think the thing that really pushes the boundaries of my sanity with Illustrator is it's capacity to seemingly randomly enable you to do what you wanted, and then a few seconds later and despite your following the EXACT chain of movements and keystrokes will totally deny you the ability to repeat it.

I know there is a reason for this.  I know also that "EXACT" doesn't really mean "EXACT", but it sure does feel that way.

Anyhow, I'm one logo down, and I've got a few more to go.  I'm optimistic that I can get through the day without losing it.

Maybe.  I'll keep you posted if I survive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So much fun, you have to be ready for it.

What to Do When You're Sent to Your Room

On Sobriety and keeping an eye on your characters . . .