More than just a souvenir...

Hey everybody, I'm sure you've been wondering what we've been up to recently.  I know we've been wondering what we've been up to.

First, there was another idea session with Tom.  The way those work is he reads off the ideas he has captured on little pads of paper, and I laugh.  A current favorite is, "Hey Sasquatch, shave your pubes before you use the urinal."  Until that makes it into production, you can get the latest two at the online store.  I'm sure you'll agree, they are both incredibly attractive potential additions to your wardrobe.

Tom's Souvenir shirt on Heather Imperial Purple size MediumTom's Dolphin Shirt on Heather Royal size Extra Large
Also in the production chain is a job that has become an annual favorite of mine.  In this vicinity (and apparently around the world) there is a pastime called "mud bogging".  For those unfamiliar with this activity, I'll direct you to Youtube.  As with everything else imaginable, you can receive an education on the subject to deliver you to nearly any level of expertise.

As for the local event, I think this year's boggery is set commence on April 21st just North of Hiawatha.  They've got a sign and everything.



I think I'm going to try to make it out there this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So much fun, you have to be ready for it.

What to Do When You're Sent to Your Room

On Sobriety and keeping an eye on your characters . . .