It comes with the job...

I've been really busy recently.  Everyone is, I'm sure.  I know I've been really busy when I do homework--which to me is work that I bring home with me and do.  I've been doing a lot of that recently.  Wears me out if I do too much.

I also don't get to show off too much stuff because of confidentiality stuff-- I can't "publish" it until it's been published by my client, but once they get it done, I've kind of forgotten about it (see my note about being busy in the previous paragraph).  Here's a little piece of a piece that I did in the last couple of days.  I think I'd really like having one of these little trucks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So much fun, you have to be ready for it.

What to Do When You're Sent to Your Room

On Sobriety and keeping an eye on your characters . . .