Comic Class #4 The Teaching Experience



The week of July 5th through the 9th, I taught a comic class in Iola, Kansas with Becky Gill. It was fun, and I learned a whole lot. I hope the kids got as much out of the class as I did.

I went into it not really knowing how to go into it. I'd never really done much teaching in the 5th-8th grade range, so my method was to just analyze where everyone was at and go from there. I had a room full of guinea pigs, basically, but we had fun, and the kids really enjoyed the class. I've been told to get it on my schedule for the next summer.

(flying hamburger courtesy of Olivia Taylor)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So much fun, you have to be ready for it.

What to Do When You're Sent to Your Room

On Sobriety and keeping an eye on your characters . . .