Getting things figured out


The News...

Crap is there anything going on? Yeah. Moving into the summertime proper now, and I'm trying to make the best use of my time. I worked up a print for this weekend's Chamber of Commerce golf tournament here in Hiawatha. It was really fun to do-- the print. I like getting in there and slinging the old brush around.

I've also been working up my website (which you may currently be viewing). I'm a total newbie at this, so let me know if any of you have any suggestions or things you'd like to see happen with the site that you're not currently.

I'll try to keep updates rolling and make them worth keeping up with.
Cheers,
Stephen

Comments

Tu blog está muy interesante, se nota que la tenes clara en la perfecta anatomía de tus personajes!
Saludos!

http://lucianogiraldez.blogspot.com/
stephen said…
¡Hombre de las gracias! Aprecio eso!!

Popular posts from this blog

So much fun, you have to be ready for it.

What to Do When You're Sent to Your Room

On Sobriety and keeping an eye on your characters . . .