Grunting through


You know it's hard getting out of a rut, but man, I really don't have a rut right now, and that's kind of the problem.  I guess I need to sort of create a new rut.  One that I like.  One where I do lots and lots of awesome stuff artwise.  

Which is not to say life hasn't been awesome here in Hiawatha.  I'm almost a two month veteran of this little town, and I'm digging it majorly.  I've been getting some serious bicycle miles in.  It takes like two minutes on a bike and bang, I'm in the country.  Nothing but farms for miles and miles.  Pretty cool.  I've been having an awesome time with Angie too.  The kids are even a lot of fun.  Anyway, just checking in.  It's been a while.  Laters.
-s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So much fun, you have to be ready for it.

What to Do When You're Sent to Your Room

On Sobriety and keeping an eye on your characters . . .